1) CERTIFICATIONS AND AWARDS
MINIMEX holds both the Product and Food production system certifications. Our system is both HACCP (Against Rwandan Standard 184) and FSMS (ISO 22000) certified by the Rwanda Standards Board (RSB). Our products are S-Mark Certified.
2) WHY IMPLIMENTING ISO 22000:2018
To manage both the Food hazards (that affect lives of our customers) and maintaining health and safety our staff, MINIMEX decided to implement a Food Safety Management System (FSMS).
3) HOW IS FSMS MANAGED
Referring to the company Food Safety Policy, the company management team employs technology, skills and different experiences to run a state of art of:
i. Buhler Machineries
ii. Standard Operation Procedures SOPs
iii. Work instructions
iv. Product labelling and other customer awareness programs
v. Maintenance and calibration of measuring and testing equipment
vi. And many others according to statutory and regulatory requirements
4) MINIMEX FOOD SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT AND OBJECTIVES
We are committed to process quality and safe food product to satisfy our customers by using latest technologies, hygienic conditions and with a team of competent (qualified and trained) personnel.We also strive to improve continually by communicating with our customers, suppliers and by meeting statutory and regulatory food safety requirements
Twiyemeje gutunganyai biribwa byiza kandi byujuje ubuziranenge binogeye abakiliya bacu hifashishishijwe ikoranabuhanga rigezweho, amabwiriza y'isuku, inzobere n'abakozi babihuguriwe. Twiyemeje kandi guhanahana amakuru hagatiyacu, abakiliya n'abatugemurira tunubahiriza ibisabwa n'amabwiriza ndetse n'amategeko agenga ibiribwa
(Sè) Date: 12/04/2018 Trevor Augustine
FOOD SAFETY OBJECTIVES
1. Products' analysis: To take a sample to an external laboratory every 3 months for analysis.
2. Keeping the team updated: Providing refresher trainings on food safety to direct food handlers (from production department) each year.
3. Sustainability of a safe supply of maize: Training 30 farmers on maize quality and safety assurance each year.
4. Understanding of the system: Providing induction training on food safety of the product for every newly recruited production staff.
5. Customer communication: Conducting one customer satisfaction survey every two years.